Use TM-Speeds to identify speed data analysis
Produce Accurate Data Trusted by Dft & Local Authorities
100% Coverage & Analyse In Different Conditions
TM Speeds is a dataset produced along with Trafficmaster utilising their market leading raw GPS speed data. This data can be used by a multitude of solutions and has been optimised to work with Basemap’s marketing leading TRACC software.
- Enhance outputs from TRACC software
- Determine congestion outside new site locations
- Optimise route and travel time analysis over 6 daily time periods
- Estimate delivery times and plan the best sequence to make visits, deliveries and collections
- Plan emergency response routes
- Produce year on year comparisons of drive times
- Accurate and immediate drive time analysis
Basemap have been collating data to add valuable information to Ordnance Survey’s premium products. The BM-SpeedLimits Dataset adds the missing jigsaw piece of detailed speed limit information to Ordnance Surveys ITN and Highways network.
The initial speed data was created using information from local authorities and has been updated from several detailed sources including police forces to ensure a high level of accuracy and is continually updated and perfected through a system of user feedback from sources such as telematics data.
Data with Accuracy
- Over 135,000 vehicles polled every 1 to 10 seconds
- Over 17 billion data counts for Great Britain loaded and queried per annum
- Used by Department of Transport and many Local Authorities
- Provided with bi-directional speeds
Easy Data Usage Across Different Conditions
- 100% coverage for Great Britain
- Speed data segmented into 6 time periods (Peak AM, Peak PM, Off Peak, Evening, Night Time and Weekend)