Graduate Machine Learning/AI Software Developer
|Skills||Machine Learning, Software Development, Transport|
Basemap is a rapidly growing company leading the way in digital mapping and transport solutions. As part of our dynamic and expanding team of developers, you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact.
As a Graduate Machine Learning/AI Software Developer with a focus on Machine Learning, Operational Research, and AI.
Technical Criteria - Essential:
To excel in this role, you should meet the following technical criteria:
- Developing, implementing, and optimizing machine learning (ML) and routing algorithms using C# or Python.
- Applying Object-Oriented Programming principles to design and maintain efficient code.
- Deploying and managing ML models on AWS Cloud and Docker containers.
- Enhancing our web APIs by integrating machine learning models to ensure optimal performance in production environments.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to collect and analyze data for model development and continuous improvement.
- Previous experience in web APIs is a plus
Why work for Basemap
Excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 after 3 years.
- Flexible hours including early finish Fridays.
- Hybrid working, currently 2 days WFH per week.
- 5% company pension scheme.
- Simply Health Plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free parking with electric charging points.
- Regular social events.
This role is full-time and based at our offices at the Surrey Research Park, Guildford.